Friday, July 13, 2007

"To be or not to be"

So,have you guys watched the much-awaited-film...Harry Potter? Wish I have a wand, teaching would be very fun and 'innovative', 'creative..'. Personally, the premiere did good to the students coz on the next day, students seemed to be extra cheerful,even early in the morning. Class 5 Diamond tried to coax me to talk about the film, but, knowing how good I am at talking, I resisted the temptation..Once I started talking about it,not sure if I could stop coz obviously the students were really keen to discuss about the film for the whole two periods...hehe...Madam Noor Aishah was even teased as purposely wearing magenta pink baju kurung that day to remind the students of Dolores Umbridge,ha!

During the morning assembly today, the Pengetua urged students to put on a smile whenever they reached the school compound in the morning..Some people are not morning people and the thought of a long day with many tasks to do might not appeal to everybody. However, I am a firm believer in setting and getting the right mood before studying or working. You cannot wait for other people to make you happy and make things 'happening' for you.You have to do it yourself,getting the right mood,making things work.Many youngsters always grumble about school activities or lessons as boring,however, they do not realize that 60% (maybe!) of the success rate of something to be succesful and happening depends on the person herself or himself, like what the grown ups say 'everything is a choice'. So, what is your choice today? To be a happy person?To be an understanding friend? To use your time wisely?
"To be or not to be" --Shakespeare
Pick your choice!

Oh Ya! We had a succesful Hari Permuafakatan last Saturday. I got to meet most of the parents of my class, 3 Ruby. It always amuses me that students are so nervous taking their parents to meet their teachers. Teachers can say nice things about you too,you know!hehe. I must say that on that particular day I could fetch some valuable 'insider information' voluntarily spilled by the parents.However, parents and teachers have the same goals, which are mainly to get our 'children' try their best and do things to improve themselves. The rest, after all the hard work, tawakal!
Ok then, time to go. Have a good weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello madam! miezah here.. =) love to read your blog.. =P teringat ngan zaman 2syen. i miss u.. i miss school.. =) hehe.. take care madam! c ya! =)

wani gaga gugu gege said...

i never knew you have a blog :)

Unknown said...

Hi,enjoy reading your blog,keep it up and congratulations!

ain86 said...

madammmm inaaa!!!it had been quite a long time since i was in college being an observer to you teachers..still don't regard myself as a teacher yet.heee.remb me?=D u must be as me n rifky spent loootttss of time in the staff room.mdm, as i read your entries, i miss kolej n the teachers as well as the students.n also, ur words in this blog are really inspiring.(",) update me wit things happened in kolej k.miss u madam.serious.=)