Thursday, June 21, 2007

Busy Week

Hi again. Been very busy this week and having a hard time to catch up with the rest of the world. Sometimes ignorance is bliss!However, its hard to do that when you're earning money for the family. So you guys out there, having loads of homework or assignments are not real 'cool' excuses for not being happy,hehe!
The talk of the town is the Harry Potter movie. Frankly speaking, I would rather read the books than be disappointed with the movie version. Maybe it is due to the fact that I normally have a 'connection' with the characters or setting of the stories that I read. It makes me feel 'geram' if people do not have the same 'understanding' of the book like I have, not just HP but other novel-film adaptations as well. So much for encouraging students to be creative and having their own opinions,eh?
One of the things that I do regret about my time as a student is not being active in sports. I was very active in Girl Guide ,though. I learned leadership qualities the most from my Girl Guide experiences. However, now I do think I lack competitive edge in me which could have been developed from getting involved in sports..The only thing which I am good at whenever there's any sporting events is...I can cheer very loud, hehe!But cheering from the grandstand will hardly get you anywhere because the real winner is on the field or track, regardless of whether you win or lose..So, can you follow what I am hinting at here?A little bit philosophical but its worth pondering upon..
Okay then, I am still in my teaching-mode now and its going to be a boring entry if I were to continue..Hopefully tomorrow will bring more things to cheer me up. Good night,People, and take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helo!!! Hehe this is Nora.. hope u still remember me :P I just got ur blog add from Shafiah's blog. I think ur blog is cool :D