Tuesday, June 5, 2007

finishing the day or starting a day?

is it late or is it early at this hour? is this question equevalent to the popular question 'is the glass full or .....' anyway, for me its time to wrap the day.. tomorrow is definitely not going to be the same though its holiday...the good thing is, you dont have to worry about the time for you to wake up.lost my red pen, therefor, not much school work can be done. funny that i sometimes enjoy marking the papers..
so, what's in store for tomorrow? i've ran out of recipe to cook for my children, i only have two recipe, by the way. do I feel guilty? not really, just feeling sorry for my kids for not having a wonderful mum who can cook. they have a wonderful father though.anyway, i have lots of recipe(books, newspaper cutting), the pictures are mouthwatering, but the instructions are mind boggling,hehe..see ya!

2 comments:

asrar_77 said...

mdm~ how's my english paper? -_-" hehe... hope its not giving you a headache while marking it.. hehe.. lol.. just kidding.. anyway, take care! see you soon mdm! =)

-amal-

n0na86 said...

no worry mdm..
i'm sura watever u cook it's definitely SEDAP!!!he..
though only 2 recipes only..
still got time 2 blaja memasak,rite?

hee..my mom really enjoy trying new recipes...
so nex time if she already try on any amazing recipe i'll send you one.. =P