Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happening Lessons Of The Week

This is a pretty 'happening' week by its own standard. 'Happening' coz I had the chance to have a holiday in the hospital,hehe. My two kids, Nini and Ryan chose to prolong their school holiday by getting infected with some kind of unidentified virus-vomiting,severe headache & high fever. Went there at around 3.30am and my hubby kidded that it seemed to be the best time to go to the hospital, coz nobody was around, haha. Lesson number one- Always look at things positively. Did not feel nervous or sad about sending them to the hospital coz I know they're in good hands. Lesson number two-always believe in the experts..Once there, the kids were complaining and crying a bit but were stil able to answer questions from doctors and nurses.Lesson number three-always feel proud about the slightest 'achievement' of your kids,hehe...Met one of my students there, dah jadi trainee nurse dah..To be honest with you guys, we teachers love to talk about meeting old students of ours and be happy for them,be it they're still studying or already working..but, at the end of the conversation, we definitely say,"dah tua dah kita tok oooo,student kita dah kerja dah..."Lesson number four, dont really mean what you say(the negative ones) coz deep inside, you know you are young at heart...hehe...

Felt really happy to see that there's a comment in my blog, SHAFIAH! you're my bestest student,hehe!Hopefully you're still able to learnsomething from Madam Ina,ha!

Anyway, now that I know there are intelligent,honest,creative,fun-loving ex-collegians (very much like myself) reading my blog, I should try to make my entry more entertaining,eh?Did not do any crossword puzzle for the past three days..am thinking of doing some reading-I love to define myself as a verocious reader but come to think of it, I must confess I know titles and names of authors more than I know the content,hehe!But I do miss the time when I was a student, trying to look very inteligent holding and choosing all sort of books for assignments..

Orait then, that's all for now.Really enjoy doing this tonight,stress-free,finally!
Like I always say at the end of lessons "have a nice day and see ya!"

1 comment:

Shafiah Arnoor said...

Hey Madam (=

Hope the kids are ok by now. Even my sister in form 1 knows that "The Ex PKHEM's" kids are cute =p

I know there's still a lot to learn from you and all of us ex collegians can continue doing so thanks to your blog. Setting up a blog was a seriously nice thing you did for us. It's nice to be able to keep in touch with you after two years. We miss you terribly. We miss school too. This is one way to ease the pain. Ok I was exaggerating, there's no real pain in missing school. That'd be a bit pathetic nak? hehe.

Wait, I'm supposed to write a comment here, not an essay. Ok I'ma end this here. Will drop by the school soon to get my SPM cert.

Have a nice day and see ya (=