Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time is running super fast nowadays. I hardly find the space to be 'myself' and to do things that I normally would love to indulge myself in. Anyway, its no use lamenting about it.
So, last week we had a really good time doing gotong-royong in school. It was fun coz everybody was in the mood to do something for the school,well, at least that was the impression that I got. The school looks better and even Dinosaur (still remember the green dino?) got its teeth scrubbed!Those who had been reluctant to visit the school should come and see it for yourself...if not to help us cleaning it, at least you guys can give constructive comments about the school compound.
This week,I am on duty to check the classes' cleanliness and keceriaan..Students are making really good efforts and the classes look more inviting,hehe. At least we dont see curtain being folded uncreatively and dumped at the back of the class.
Sales of tickets for the PIBG's Harry Potter film is going on fine, I guess. I am taking my darling to watch it on July eleventh and the whole Collegians 2007 are going to be in Star cineplex, at 7.00pm. Looking forward to see Collegians crowd in a different setting and different moods!
Have to stop now. Hopefully can update during the weekend. Till then,take good care of yourselves, people.. Oh ya!I ended my lesson with my 3 Ruby with the last line of the cute poem (forgot the title,but its so cute!).."love is not one but two, one for me and one for you.." See ya, people!

No comments: